12 Comments

1. Molly, thank you for sharing on The Happy Hour! I was thrilled to hear it was a fellow Army wife. My husband is a pilot, so I loved hearing what you shared on the podcast, and furthermore in this post. Thank you for being so vulnerable regarding the way you walk through loss… Your words speak to a deep place that oftentimes feels inexpressible.

April 27, 2016
  2. Amber said:

Listening to your podcast interview now. Have teared up several times. Although I cannot relate with some of your story, I do relate in others. My husband is an officer in the Navy and I struggle with the future…moves, future kids, and anxiety of losing him. We have not had to deal with deployments thankfully. He also went to OCS for flight school but had to leave for medical reasons. It was such a blessing to hear your story. Thank you for your service. It takes a special person.

April 27, 2016
  3. Sher Sutherland said:

I ‘met’ you this morning on the Happy Hour! Blown away and instantly loved you–not in a weird way 🙂 Thank you for sharing with us. And thank you for serving.

April 28, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Sher, thank you for listening! It was scary to be so vulnerable, no doubt, but I am glad you connected with my story. Thanks for your kind words.

May 2, 2016
  4. I look forward to listening to your story. I so appreciate how beautifully you draw us into your world with your writing

April 29, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Oh I hope it blesses you. Thank you!

May 2, 2016
  5. I enjoyed listening to you on the Happy Hour. I’m very touched and inspired!

April 29, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Thank you! It’s terrifying to put myself out there but everyone has been so lovely.

May 2, 2016
  6. Laura Robertson said:

Molly, I wish I could hug you, dear lady. As sisters in Christ and fellow mothers, I am so humbled and deeply grateful for your vulnerability in sharing on Jamie’s podcast. I got a glimpse into a life I know very little about. My uncle and FIL are both Vietnam vets. My brother, was a medic (officer) in the Army, and was deployed to Afganistan. I am so thankful he came home! I hope you continue to share your story with others.
    Laura

May 2, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Well I will accept a virtual hug and say thank you for your encouragement. Being vulnerable is scary but my hope is always that the gospel be made much of. I pray that shined through!

May 2, 2016
  7. said:

I heard you on Happy Hour and I might or might not have read your entire blog since then! Thank you so much for sharing your heart!

May 3, 2016
  8. […] buried (another) friend last week.(I told you about him here, but because his desire was to be buried at Arlington with his fellow veterans, the interment […]

June 11, 2016

I love to hear from you!