6 Comments

1. Beth Eveland said:

I feel so guilty sometimes for what we are choosing to put our daughter, and soon, our son through. How do you deal with that?

April 25, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

You know, I was having that conversation the other day with someone and she said, God didn’t call just you to the military. He didn’t call Pete and then say, “Whoops, I forgot about the kids”. And I had never thought of it that way before! His good plan for our lives and vocation include our children and are part and parcel of the life He has planned FOR THEM. I think it is important to be AWARE of the impact, and be consistently prayign for the Holy Spirit to give you discernment in how to manage each child and their emotions through the hard stuff. Each child of ours has reacted differently, but amidst the awful parts, we have seen their character grow in the loveliest of ways. It is a constant surrendering, certainly. I will be praying for you as you navigate these difficult waters.

April 25, 2016
  2. said:

This was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for all you, your husband and your children sacrifice for the rest of us. ❤️

April 25, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Thank you so much. It is a hard life, but so good.

April 25, 2016
  3. said:

Molly,

As a wife and mother (adult children), your post was beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for you, your family and you husband for protecting us and serving our country. I am thankful for your transparency. I look forward to receiving your posts and will keep you and your family in my prayers. If you ever want to connect, do not hesitate to reach out. Again, thank you for sharing yourself, your family and your husband. God bless.

With warmest regards,
    Robin

April 25, 2016
    • Molly Huggins said:

Robin, thank you so much for your prayers! We flourish in this life thanks to the body Christ. So glad you found me here, your words are so thoughtful and kind. ~M.

April 25, 2016

I love to hear from you!