8 Comments

1. Lisa Burton said:

Molly, I wonder if, on this earth, we ever stop trying to bargain with God or telling Him what we can or cannot handle. to watch you grow in the light of His counsel has been such a joy. I miss you, Girl! By the way, I know you probably don’t remember much about this, but you fainting in the ER waiting room in my
    arms just about did me in. I had some very choice words for the nurse assistan
    t who made you stand! So thankful you are okay and blessed with such precious children. I, too, have received such joy and humility because of amazIng and wonderful “baby” Blue. I love that boy!

August 25, 2012
    • mollyrhuggins said:

I remember now! And yes, the Lord still has to chastise me gently when I want to quit on His plans, His timing. Thanks for the sweet words of encouragement.

August 29, 2012
  2. Molly,
    You lay it all down on paper so nicely! So thankful for His work in you! …and thankful that you have eyes to see the abundant gifts in my sweet boy’s life and God’s grace in your own grief and travails! You are a friend to my heart!
    Miriam

August 28, 2012
  3. said:

So beautifully expressed… I find myself Breaking again reading this! Having just celebrated my son’s 10th birthday all of these emotions have been rattling around my head, but I could not make so much sense of them as you just did for me.

August 29, 2012
    • mollyrhuggins said:

Oh I’m glad you found me here. I went over to your blog …. will be reading from now on. Those emotions never really go away, do they? So thankful for grace.

August 29, 2012
  4. […] These acts of love weren’t convenient or easy…but we both were all the better for it!  She got up close and personal and God used it to give perspective for her own hard times, and he blessed me with a friend close to my […]

August 30, 2012
  5. i love your reflection on Mary’s vulnerability and love for her son – so beautiful. may God continue to heal your heart and use your experiences and your words to encourage others towards wholeness. -becca

March 4, 2013
  6. mollyrhuggins said:

Thank you Becca. Christmas is always bittersweet. I am so thankful for the internet and the ability to reach other women, and share in their experiences.

March 4, 2013

I love to hear from you!